These rooms are available upon request for faculty, staff, and administrator use only during regular business hours, Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-5:00 pm (we are closed on University Holidays).
- Maximum seating capacity: 8
- Conference room does not have AV equipment
- See Policies below
- Maximum seating capacity: 25
- Classroom is equipped with a Windows Sympodium with Smartboard, projector (laptop connection), white board
- See Policies below
The Center for Academic Excellence (CAE) provides meeting rooms that may be scheduled for university faculty and staff.
- CAE functions have priority.
- Requests must be submitted (contacts below) at least one business day in advance.
- Booking a room in advance is highly recommended.
- Requesting a room does not ensure room availability or event approval.
- CAE reserves the right to cancel reservations due to CAE need.
- Available hours of use for Hubbard rooms are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm; for Seminar 327, regular Belk Library hours.
- Meetings may not be scheduled on days or at times CAE (or Belk Library) is closed.
- Rooms are available for university faculty and staff only; no student or non-university groups may reserve the rooms.
- Rooms are not to be used as student classrooms.
- Rooms are intended for groups of at least two people.
- Please cancel your reservation if you will not be needing the room (contacts below).
- Food supplied by individuals is subject to prior approval. (327 Belk is not suitable for serving food.)
- If the request includes food, the name of a responsible party to provide clean-up must be provided.
- Possession or use of alcoholic beverages on university property is prohibited, unless specifically approved in writing by the Chancellor or the Chancellor's designee.
Scheduling individuals and groups are required to:
- Clean up spills
- Clean up trash
- Return food service utensils to the cart, and leave the cart in an unobstructed location
Contact Crystal Weisner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 828-262-6154 to reserve CAE rooms.